Monday, March 24, 2014

2NE1 CL - HAPPY MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Hello !


how are you ?
it's been so loooong since my last post
ive been really busy with all my activities
then dont have any single time to post something


i try to recreate CL's makeup on 2NE1's HAPPY MV
the makeup are a bit tricky, it will works really great if you have single lid

This is how i do the makeup


1. Wear your favourite primer - foundation - then powder, use your very own coverage
2. Shape Up your brow, i use the faceshop lovely me:ex design my eyebrow shade #5-brown
3. Create your winged liner using your favourite eyeliner. On this makeup i didnt use any eyeshadow on my lids
4. I put a fake lashes, wear your favourite lashes. but in this style i reccomend to wear a short, but thick and full lashes
5. Use aqua coloured eyeshadow on half of your lower eyeline
6. Re-draw your winged liner, i reccomend to use gel liner, it's stong, long lasting and have a bold colour
7. Use black eyeshadow or gel liner draw your lower eyeline. And your look are done !

Say YAY and everything are done


Complete your CL's Look by using nude coloured lisptick and straight bangs !


this is my result ...



Hope you all always HAPPY !
See you on next tutorial !!


** Xoxo






6 comments:

  1. love the eye makeup. thanks for sharing this tutorial :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their eyemakeup too ^^
      my pleasure, mitch !

      Delete
  2. cantikk !

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Great blog, I'm a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tutorial!
    you're really pretty~
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyuna Now~Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Share your thought . xoxo