Saturday, October 26, 2013

Review - Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Cream



Hello, all !
It's a Saturday, time to go out with BFF or BF ?
Well, before go out its a time to do some skin care regime to achieve your best looking face, isnt it ?
I want to give a review Tony-Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. I've do this review after use it around 3 months.

Why i like it ?
- The package
- Scent, so refreshing
- It's a discount in their store *LOL
- Some says, it's great
Cute Packaging !

Snifff . Nice Smell !

Description
Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream contains keratin extracted from green apple, papaya and other fresh vegetables to provide moisture and to better eliminate waste and clean up old skin cells.
The active fruit acids contained in green apples eliminate cuticles in pores, allowing the skin to have more effective absorption of the nutrients provided by masks and other daily skin care products.
The keratin extract of papaya leaves the skin fresh, transparent and clean. By giving a massage, you will make your skin healthier and livelier.

Ingredients :
Water, Mineral Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl octanoate, cellulose, 1.3-butylene glycol, teurolratum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, beeswax, glyceryl stearate / PEG -100 stearate, polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Metilparaben , Carbomer, BHT, peuropilparaben, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, apple extract, papaya leaf extract, gum-Biosaccharide 1, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Lactic acid, PCA, citric acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, pyruvate acid.

How to Use ?
" After cleansing face, apply an appropriate amount to face. Avoid mouth and lip areas.
" Gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
" Leave it for about 30 seconds.
" Gently massage the face and rinse off with lukewarm water.

How I Use ?
" Clean My Face
" Apply and Massage it untill it cover all my face. Lip areas, too *LOL
" Leave it until it dried off (around 10 mins)
" I rub my face and see the "peels" come out
" Wash face again


I use really different as described, but i feels it works for me if i use like it


Is it realy works ?
For me, it's YES ! after use it my skin feels so smooth, clearer, supple, and hydrates. And my BB cream absorps really good, my skin looks really flawless
Is it really peel the dead cells ?

I think, Yes ! when i go out around a day, then i use this mask when i go home the dirt are grey coloured *it's a dust maybe. Then if i use after i wear heavy makeup, the dirt are my foundation coloured. So it maybe a reason why it works

Lovely Thought :
- Nice Scent
- Cute Packaging
- Does really good job
- The result could be seen
- Lovely price

Unlovely Thought :
- No spatula
- It's a bit oily
- Can't removes comedos
- A bit expensive outside Korea

So, wil i buy it ? there's 50:50 possibility. I love to spent my bucks in makeup

See you on the next post
Have a great satnite *kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thought . xoxo